Monday 25 April 2022


"Big Game"
Epic Boca Grande | 8'6'' 12wt. - Aqua
(FIBERGLASS ROD)



This is an amazing blank of Epic house with aqua finish.
It's the first Boca Grande I built and I immediately fell in love with it !
It has an incredible power that immediately made me dream of Titanic fights in tropical waters,
 VS a big tarpon, cudas fish or a giant trevall...

...But now back to reality...
I tried to maintain the aqua colour as much as possible,
I used a silk only a few tones higher and some black accents to give the rod a badder look.
The reel seat is a beautiful Lemke Concept with a black finish.
The guides are SG, Japanese silk wraps and black tips.
I fitted three very basic stripping guides that I often use in my builds, with a black frame and chrome ring.
The action is very powerful, a wonderful fighting rod that I hope will tour the world.
Have fun in the "Big Game" Luigi!



Questo è un grezzo incredibile di casa Epic con con finitura aqua.
E' la prima Boca Grande che ho costruito e me ne sono subito innamorato !
Ha una incredibile potenza che subito mi ha fatto sognare titaniche lotte in acque tropicali,
contro un big tarpon, cudas fish or un giant trevally...

... Ma ora torniamo alla realtà....
Ho cercato di mantenere più possibile il colore aqua,
ho usato una seta solo di qualche tono superiore e qualche accento nero per dare un look più cattivo alla canna.
Il reel seat è un bellissimo Lemke Concept con finitura nera.
Le anellature sono SG , legature in seta giapponese e filetti neri.
Ho montato tre stripping guide molto essenziali che spesso uso nei miei montaggi, con telaio nero e anello cromo.
L' azione è molto potente, una splendida canna da combattimento che spero girerà il mondo.
Buon "Big Game" Luigi !





Black "Lemke Concept" reel seat
Sardinian cork grip Top Flor + rubbercork (hand made by me)
Stripping guide “Minima” black - chrome
"SG" stainless steel guides
Japanese aqua silk wraps and tip in black
Rod bug "Panama" blue sea and white stitching, (hand made by me)
Ber Rod tube in anticorodal aluminum, caps in anticorodal polished, (hand made by me)



Reel seat "Lemke Concept" nero
Impugnatura in sughero sardo top flor + rubbercork (di mia produzione)
Stripping guide “Minima” black - chrome
Serpentine “SG” in acciaio inox
Legature in seta giapponese color acquamarina e filetti neri
Foderina "Panama" blù con impunture acquamarina, di mia produzione
Ber Rod Tube in alluminio anticorodal, tappi in anticorodal lucidato, (di mia produzione)



(All hand made)

The rod is not for selling. Is one order on commission